Brighton Open Air Theatre has delayed its season from 1st May to 10th June at the earliest. An Ice Thing To Say will therefore not take place on 16th May as originally planned.
It is our hope to reschedule An Ice Thing To Say to another date later in the summer. If this proves possible, tickets will again be available for sale. Once either a new date or cancellation is confirmed, we will be in touch with ticket holders regarding transferring their tickets to the new dates, or refunding them. Please follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter for the latest updates regarding our season.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time.
Full Price £12
Sat 16th May1.30pm2.30pm
Sat 16th May6.30pm 7.30pm